Open for Tasting Thursday-Sunday
We have been busy cleaning sanitizing and rearranging to prepare for your visit.
Here's what you need to know:
- We will be seating guests on the patio on a "first come first serve" basis. Reservations recommended.
- Six or less guests to a group/table.
- We will be tasting a flight of five wines or you can choose to purchase a bottle to enjoy.
- We will be selling charcuterie plates from Cured and Cultivated.
- All Guests are required to wear a mask until seated.
About Filiponni Ranch
It all started with a vision, and then a lot of good old hard work! Nestled among the rolling, oak-studded hills on the outskirts of San Luis Obispo, CA, is a unique little winery: Filipponi Ranch. Family-owned and operated, this boutique winery began with the vision of founder Herb Filipponi whose father, Lorenzo, immigrated from Switzerland. After purchasing and settling on this 300-acre ranch, Lorenzo started a dairy farm where Filipponi Ranch is located today.
- Grenache Blanc/Rhone White
- Cabernet Sauvignon