Saucelito Canyon Vineyard
Open for tasting!
• Open daily 11 to 5 for tasting & bottle service by appointment
• Curbside pickups for wine orders & clubs also available daily
• Max group size is 6 people at this time, face coverings required for entry
• Food available for purchase, no outside food at this time.
Please contact us or visit our website to make a reservation.
About Saucelito Canyon Vineyard
Planted in 1880, abandoned after Prohibition, and painstakingly restored by one man with a pick and shovel in 1974—this is a vineyard whose wines bear the imprint of a remarkable history.
Ever since, Saucelito Canyon Vineyard has remained a Greenough family affair, with two generations now producing a diverse range of limited-production wines while maintaining our winery’s heritage of estate-grown Zinfandels.
- Grenache Blanc/Rhone White
- Sparkling Wine
- Dessert Wine