Saucelito Canyon Vineyard
Spring Specials at Saucelito Canyon Vineyard
• Open daily 11 to 5 for tasting & bottle service by Appointment
• Curbside Pickups for wine orders & clubs also available daily
• Call the tasting room to reserve: 805.543.2111
• Reserve on our Website: https://saucelitocanyon.simplybook.me/v2/#book
• Max group size is 6 people at this time, face coverings required for entry
• Food available for purchase, no outside food at this time
About Saucelito Canyon Vineyard
Planted in 1880, abandoned after Prohibition, and painstakingly restored by one man with a pick and shovel in 1974—this is a vineyard whose wines bear the imprint of a remarkable history.
Ever since, Saucelito Canyon Vineyard has remained a Greenough family affair, with two generations now producing a diverse range of limited-production wines while maintaining our winery’s heritage of estate-grown Zinfandels.
- Grenache Blanc/Rhone White
- Sparkling Wine
- Dessert Wine